Chair of MIAI@Grenoble Alpes, ANR-19-P3IA-0003
The MIAI chair "Detection, classification and
localisation of pollutants in air and liquids" is one of the 3 chairs of Axis
6 of the Grenoble MIAI
institute. It is headed by Simon Barthelmé
Comon. This chair has been launched in November 2019.
Engineers hired by MIAI
PhD students hired by MIAI
Other students supported by MIAI
Students not fully supported by MIAI but involved in the project
- Julyan Arbel (Mistis/Inria)
- Simon Barthelmé (Gipsa-Lab/CNRS)
- Dominique Bicout (TIMC/CHU)
- Pierre Comon (Gipsa-lab/CNRS)
- Nicolas Le Bihan (Gipsa-Lab/CNRS)
- Anne Maître (TIMC/CHU)
- Ronald Phlypo (Gipsa-Lab/INP)
topics addressed & Keywords
- Pierre Maho
- Daria Bystrova
- Feature extraction
- Supervised and Unsupervised Classification
- Robot oflaction
- Gas unmixing
- Electronic nose
- Enantiomer selectivity
- Optimal Transport problem
- Transducers with drift
- Experimental setup
- Performance evaluation
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Volatil Organic Compounds (VOC)
These works have been partially supported by MIAI @ Grenoble Alpes, (ANR-19-P3IA-0003)
Publications in international journals
Publications in conferences with proceedings
P. Maho, C. Herrier, T. Livache, G. Rolland, P. Comon and S. Barthelme,
- ``Reliable chiral recognition with an optoelectronic nose,''
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol.159, July, 2020.
P. Maho, C. Herrier, T. Livache, P. Comon, and S. Barthelme,
- ``Real-time gas recognition and gas unmixing in a robot application,''
Sensors and Actuators: B. Chemical, 2020. Submitted.