1) Award with ALTRANS/GOLTEN (GlObal
Localization of Transient Phenomena in Electrical Networks)
Our project GOLTEN is awarded at I-lab 2021 competition.
Please find some publications about our awarded project:
• Les 14 lauréats Linksium i-Lab, i-PhD et i-Nov 2021 | Linksium
• Concours i-Lab : 5 lauréats de laboratoires rattachés à l'INS2I | INS2I (cnrs.fr)
2) Award with Mothrys project at the General Electric Renewable Energy « Open Innovation Journey » contest, 2019, Machine Learning and Algorithms section.
3) I-lab 2018 award for MOTRHYS project Cornel Ioana, lauréat du prix I-Lab 2018 avec la start-up MOTRHYS - Grenoble INP
Lyon, September 6th 2018 – My pitch at the I-lab award ceremony in the presence of the Prefect of Rhone and the Director of Regional BPI:
4) Grid’Up by ENEDIS award in 2017 for the TRANSLOCATOR project
Grid’Up by ENEDIS 2017 competition : Translocator demonstrator at hackaton part of this contest
Grid’Up by ENEDIS 2017 competition : award ceremony
5) 2017 - Special Gratitude Award of Isidora Stankovic (my Phd student 2016-2020), for presenting outstanding research as a PhD student at the 6th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO) in Bar, Montenegro
6) 2016 Excellent paper award : C. Vasile, C. Ioana, A. Digulescu, I. Candel. Electromagnetic and acoustic bimodality for the detection and localization of electrical arc faults. Advanced Topics in Optoelectronics, Microelectronics, and Nanotechnologies VIII, Aug 2016, Constanta, Romania. 2016.
7) 2009 OSEO award, Emergeance section, with CYBERIO start-up