Participants of the fifth international recurrence plot symposium in Grenoble, June 2015
Work visit at the Hydro Signal platform scheduled in CS-ICT project
Left: Teaching at VISER Engineering school, Belgrade; Right: presenting ISEE platform at the occasion of training days in Grenoble, may 2013
Reviewing of scientific papers – in average, 8 journal papers and 12 conferences articles per year:
1) Member of organizing committee of Workshop on “Security & Protection of Information” (SPI21) 21-23 June 2021 Brest – FranceDownload the call of paper
2) Co organizer and Co chairman of Workshop on “Signal and Data Analytics in HealthCare and Energy”, Toronto, 24-25 August 2016 founded by Ryerson University et Le Consulat Général Français à Toronto.Program of the workshop
Opening of this Workshop, from left to right: Todd Carmichael (Interim Director and International Liaison Officer, Ryerson International); Professor Sridhar Krishnan (Ryerson University); Cornel Ioana; Mr. Marc Trouyet, Consul General of France in Toronto; Dr. Sophie Decamps, Science and Technology Project Officer, Consulate General of France in Toronto
Presentation of our contribution – “Non-Destructive Testing via Analytics”
3) Co organizer and Co chairman of 6th Symposium on Recurrence Plots, Grenoble, June 17-19, 2015. More than 50 attendees from Academia, Industry, PhD Students,..Program of the workshop
4) Organizer and chairman of the International Workshop on “Non-Stationary Signal and Image Processing: Theory and Application”, IEEE Communications Bucharest, 2014.Program of the workshop
5) Organizer and chairman of the workshop “Advanced works on transient signal characterization” – IEEE Communications Bucharest, June 10h-12th, 2010.Program of the workshop
6) Organizer and chairman of the workshop “Advanced works on transient signal characterization – Bucharest, June 6th-7th” at the occasion of IEEE Conference COMMUNICATIONS 2008, 7th Edition. Funded by ONR Global and French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (ECO-NET program)Program of the workshop
7) Organizer and Chairman of Special session «Non-stationary signal analysis in energy and environment applications» at ASILOMAR 2010, Etats Unis
8) March 2010, Organizer of special sessions at IEEE ICASSP 2010 (International Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing), Dallas, USA: «Non-stationnary signal analysis in underwater communications».
9) October 2007, Organizer of Workshop « Non-stationnary signal processing – theory and applications » in Montenegro, co founded by French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (ECO-NET program).Program of the workshop
1) Special Issue "New Trends in Graph and Complexity Based Data Analysis and Processing"
I’m guest editor to this special issue with Prof. Dr. Jonatan Lerga, Prof. Dr. Ljubisa Stankovic and Prof. Dr. Nicoletta Saulig .
Please propose your contribution to Mathematics | Special Issue: New Trends in Graph and Complexity Based Data Analysis and Processing
2) Special issue EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, “Recent advances and applications of time-frequency signal analysis”, 2019"
I’m guest editor to this special issue with Prof. Dr. Jonatan Lerga, Dr. Nicoletta Saulig, Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Croatia; Prof. Dr. Milos Dakovic, University of Montenegro, Montenegro; Danilo Orlando, Faculty of Engineering, Italy
3) Member of editorial board of the special issue “Mathematical Problems in Engineering Algorithms for Compressive Sensing Signal Reconstruction with Applications”, Hindawi publisher, April 2016 - Algorithms for Compressive Sensing Signal Reconstruction with Applications | Hindawi
4) Member of editorial board of the book: Charles L. Webber, Jr., Cornel Ioana, Norbert Marwan Recurrence Plots and Their Quantifications: Expanding Horizons, 180, Springer, pp.39 - 63, 2016, Springer Proceedings in Physics, 978-3-319-29921-1.
5) André Quinquis, Emanuel Radoi, Cornel Ioana, Ali Mansour. Digital Signal Processing using MATLAB. John Wiley & Sons, 2008, 978-1-84821-011-0. 〈hal-00485708〉
6) André Quinquis, Emanuel Radoi, Cornel Ioana, Ali Mansour. Le traitement du signal sous Matlab : pratique et applications. Hermes Science Publications, 2007.