|| Paolo Frasca|
GIPSA-lab, Grenoble, France
NeCS INRIA team
2019 March: Our interdisciplinary project "DOOM: Systems-theory for the Disorders Of Online Media" will be supported by the CNRS 80|PRIME initiative that marks the 80 years of CNRS!
2019 March: We have posted on Arxiv a paper on Functional target controllability of networks: structural properties and efficient algorithms
2018 Oct: We have posted on Arxiv a working paper about the closed loop between opinion formation and personalised recommendations (related slides)
2018 Sep: Denis Nikitin begins his PhD on "Scalable large-scale control of network aggregates"
2018 July: Our project "HANDY: Hybrid And Networked Dynamical sYstems" will be supported by the ANR (National Science Foundation)
2018 June: I've become a Senior Member of the IEEE
2017 Nov: Our book ''Introduction to Averaging Dynamics over Networks" is available online!
2017 Apr: Visiting Professor at the University of Cagliari
2017 Feb: Starting as Associate Editor for the brand new IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS)
2016 Dec: Nicolas Martin begins his PhD on "On-line partitioning algorithms for evolutionary scale-free networks"
2016 Oct: Started working at CNRS
If interested in internship/MS/PhD/post-doc work with me, feel free to contact me. Openings are usually listed here. See also some
E-mail: paolo DOT frasca AT gipsa-lab DOT fr
Landline @ GIPSA (Mon, Wed, Thu): +33 (0)476826417
Landline @ Inria (Tue, Fri): +33 (0)476615299
My entry in the directory of GIPSA
Vita: Bio sketch, 3-page CV
Keywords: Systems and control; networks; cyber-physical and cyber-social systems; non-smooth and hybrid systems; opinion dynamics; social networks; robotic teams; sensor networks; animal groups
Full list of publications and preprints, including:
My Google Scholar profile
A list of selected presentations
Selected papers by topic
A list of past students and their theses
- Said Labani, Implementation and application of efficient algorithms for functional target controllability of networks (MS), GIPSA-lab, co-advised with C. Commault
- Tienyi Wei, Stabilizing traffic via autonomous vehicles (MS), GIPSA-lab, co-advised with M.L Delle Monache
- Renato Vizuete, Graphons: from data models to control systems for large-scale networks (MS), GIPSA-lab, co-advised with F. Garin
- Denis Nikitin, Scalable large-scale control of network aggregates (PhD), GIPSA-lab, co-advised with C. Canudas de Wit
- Nicolas Martin, On-line partitioning algorithms for evolutionary scale-free networks (PhD), GIPSA-lab, co-advised with C. Canudas de Wit
- Francesco Acciani, Control and communication for coordinated cruise control (PhD), University of Twente, co-advised with G. Heijenk and A. Stoorvogel